Thursday 10 September 2015

Well loved....

Browsing through Lizzy's Oddball Art images the other day looking for some images for my DT inspiration cards an idea formulated :) This card's not been made for a challenge but rather I've shared an idea of what can be done with Lizzy's images.  You can see it all unfolding below.




OK lets PLAY :D
All the images have had words added before I printed them off to give an indication of age.  I've coloured them with ProMarkers, mounted them onto some brown design paper from Lily of the Valley and added some back self adhesive gems at the corners.





I've then kept the card a CAS style just using some more plain brown and blue design papers.  The sentiment is computer generated and I've added some pearlised brown self adhesive gems.


I hung image 117 as though it was falling off the wall just to give the card a little character.
Perfect for your kids who love their teddies to death - I know I did :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Passion for ProMarkers - Use a Sentiment
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
{PIN}spirational - Silly Cards
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful work Andrea!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Even with the last two images, this is adorably sweet :)

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Huny said...

Thank you for joining Passion for Promarkers, Challenge 313 Use a Sentiment. I just love this one... I love the idea of minimum range of colour and think it shows Promarkers at their best. Also it's an inspiration for any one starting out using them, that they don't need hundreds.Guest\DT

Lizzy Love said...

amazing!!!!! what an adorable idea, this is fabulous!!!!!!! <3

The Crafty Den said...

OMG Andrea that is an awesome card. I love the stages of dis-repair of poor teddy and your colouring/shading of him is brilliant. Thanks for sharing again at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lotta said...

Hi! What a beautiful card! So cute! Thank you for joining Passion for ProMarkers this week. Hugs Lotta xx

Deanne Saunders said...

Awww, so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper