Wednesday 2 September 2015

All dressed for Chsristmas

A new month and a new Sponsor at Outlawz Sketch Team.  I'm "quite" excited this month because we've got Rick St Dennis sponsoring us :)  Have you seen his amazing selection of images!

Anyway..... I've been told to behave myself and not do anything too spooky/horror :)
The image I've used for my first inspiration for you is Holly December.  She's coloured with ProMarkers, cut out with a Spellbinders die and treated to a bit of antique linen distress ink.
The two design papers I've used are from Lili of the Valley and Craftwork Cards, with a bit of rd and black card stock.

The hand tied bow is from my tangled mess of ribbons (still haven't found a tidy way to keep them yet).  Tied to this is a small silver Christmas tree charm from a local shop in my town.

The final touches are some black self adhesive gems and a wooden heart with a Christmas sentiment on it which I've only just found at Hobbycraft at the weekend
So.... here's looking forward to the rest of the month - I'll behave myself honest ;)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Digi Choosday - Use Two Papers
The Corrosive Challenge - Headshots
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Christmas


6 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful traditional card!

Shirley-Anne said...

Awesome image ,Love that bow and charm .Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

Jane Savage said...

Stunning colouring and layout, Andrea! Love those traditional colours and gorgeous papers!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Such a pretty image and your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Aunty Sue said...

fab card and great papers , thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday with our use 2 Design Papers
Aunty Sue DT

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Good luck.-Monica. Dt