Tuesday 15 September 2015

Autumns colours

Or new blog challenge at Oddball Art Fall is in the Air

Instead of just using autumn leaves on my inspiration card I've decided to use autumn colours and have used this photo as my inspiration.  I love the colours autumn brings with the clashing combination of oranges/reds and greens


So this was what I used when colouring image 122 with Copics.  She's called Becky by the way and is a zombie - but a very cute one. 



Once coloured I cut her out then distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Peeled Paint distress ink.
Added to the image are some orange enamel dots which I bought in Hobbycraft.

Apart from design papers from Santoro Gorjuss I've used some black and orange card stock.
And to finish her off some glitter letters to make up the sentiment and some black self adhesive gems.

Before I go I'd just like to tell you about the freebies on our Oddball Art Facebook group.  Every Friday Lizzy gives something away - you just have to join the group to get them :D

Thanks for taking a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Catz - Autumn Colours
Addicted to Stamps - Autumn
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Autumn Photo Inspiration
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes



6 comments:

Darlene said...

Ooooo very spooky! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘FALL PHOTO INSPIRATION’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Naomi Johnson said...

Great halloween card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Denise Goeldner said...

Wonderful card, love the take on your fall photo, well done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise ~
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}

Rae Ann said...

Great interpretation of the colors in the photo. Such a quirky and spooky image! That eyeball, though!!

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

Desire Fourie said...

Andrea this is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 17th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

crafty-stamper said...

Love the image and fabulous hair ---Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x