Wednesday 30 September 2015

Patty's Party - Tutorial

So on first looking - she doesn't look much, she's a pretty party girl, but the pain i went through to achieve this!!  Tried it my own way for a while nothing I did worked.  So I HAD to investigate how people did it.
Once you know how it's easy - but be warned the heating the candle is bloomin hot (burnt my hand doing this video)

Apart from burning my hand, creating the video was a huge learning curve and it's the most scary thing I've done!  Also finding the software to edit, doing the acual editing, disconnecting the sound because when I was recoding it we were watching Star Trek and my hubby was asking me if I wanted a coffee etc. also finding some music that I could use was a task - you have to make sure you find some you can use with all the copyright laws.

Anyway to create this I used a stamp from the Lizzy Love collection on Whimsy.  The link's here to the store.  I used tissue paper as in stuff you can wrap presents up in and just some ordinary black stamping ink.  Oh and of course ProMarkers to colour her with.

Enjoy the show - Andrea x


I'd like to enter my creation into the following challenges
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes




9 comments:

andree said...

This is a lovely candle, fab image and beautifully done. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree {DT Lil Patch of Crafty Friends}

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful candle Andrea. Love the cute image and your colouring. Well done. Anet x

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful candle Andrea. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

Amy Cohen said...

Way to go- such a feeling of accomplishment to do something new. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge.
Amy-DT

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how beautiful this candle is I adore that gorgeous image and the soft pastel colours also a brilliant tutorial thank you for joining our challenge at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage, xxx

Sheila H said...

Your project is delightful. We're happy to see you at 613 Avenue Create.

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely candle, thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful project Andrea. The color is so soft and lovely. I appreciate your time making the video and share with us all. Thank you for joining the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Please join us again this week. Have fun creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}