Tuesday 15 September 2015

Trick or treat!

We've a new challenge starting today at All Dressed Up on the blog.  Seen as it's autumn and getting towards Halloween I though I'd give you a little inspiration for one of Wendy's adorable images.  He's called All Dressed Up for Mummy.

He's been coloured with ProMarkers, cut out with a Spellbinders die, had the edges distressed and then I've added some embossing enamel from Stampendous.
The design papers are from Lost and Fund - Halloween and Lili of the Valley.  I've also used a bit of orange card stock.

The trick or treat sentiment is hand written.

There are some black and gold self adhesive gems and some orange enamel dots.  I've also added a brass charm with a spider and web on just to finish it off :)

Don't forget we have new themed challenges on our All Dressed Up Facebook page now!

Thanks for stopping by
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - September Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Autumn Colours
Crafty Catz - Autumn Colours

10 comments:

Bernadet said...

I love this card Andrea!
you used such a cute digi

Sheila said...

I love this Andrea. Great having you on the DT x

Cindy said...

Love this! Sooo cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

Aurelia Aurora said...

Super cute Halloween card!! Love it.. Thank you for joining our #17 challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luck at the draw... ;)

xx
~RoRa

Erum Tasneem said...

This is super adorable Andrea!

Unknown said...

So sweet I love this, colours are fab. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT. Do come back again.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

So adorable Andrea! Such a sweet image. You did a great job coloring him and love all of your embellishments.

I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if not already), comment on my blog post and add your blog to Mr. Linky. I am already a follower of your blog.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, A beautiful card !! All the embellishments are perfect as well. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner. Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
Abbie ( Co Owner)

Where The HeART Is
Our Crafty Corner
The Crafty Addicts

E. Marie said...

Super cute and awesome coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Rachael said...

This is such a cute card - I just adore it. Sorry I'm a bit late, just trying to catch up! xx