Saturday 5 September 2015

Autumn Geisha

The seasons changing and soon we'll see the trees full of oranges and browns here in the UK.  This is the theme for my colouring on this card using one of my new digis Beautiful Amy from Art by Miran.

Coloured with ProMarkers I've blended yellow through to red and given her glossy black hair using Copics, black polychromos pencil and biro.

I've also added a fan to the image using a brass charm from Live and Love Crafts.
I cut black card stock out with a fancy Spellbinders die to frame the image.  then I faffed about for a long time with papers.  But most of them seemed to take the spotlight away from the image.  In the end I've just used some more black card stock and one design paper from Prima Marketing Almanac Collection.

The flowers and brass corner piece are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I've also added some black self adhesive gems.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Art by Miran - Anything Goes (40)
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Warm Colours
Crafting Musketeers - Autumnal Colours



1 comment:

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week in our challenge of Warm Colours! xxx