Tuesday 4 August 2015

Little punk

Some of these images by Art by MiRan are amazing.  I've not got many yet and am slowly trying to make my way through the few I have so far.  This one is Punkette Peta.  I've a few friends who love this sort of stuff and they're always good for rebelling teens :)

I had to give her red hair and do her in dark gothic clothes.  I've used ProMarkers and Copics to do this.

I've cut the image fairly small then mounted it onto some black card stock.  Design papers are a combination of Lili of the Valley and Santoro Gorjuss.  The sentiment is cut from some UHK Gallary paper.

The only other thing I've used are some self adhesive gems in black and red.
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Art by Miran - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

What A fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way...
Thank you for taking part in the Art By Miran Challenge ... Hug Tracy

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Super card, love the simple colour combo. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #37.
Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Vic said...

Gorgeous card... Love the way you have coloured her hair! She's a little stunner... Thanks for sharing with us this month in our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Mrs A. said...

She is gorgeous . I love the red hair you have given her. Makes her look more punk than goth. Visiting with my official hat on today. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne. DT.

Tamie said...

Your coloring is awesome. I love your layout and colors you chose. Thank you so much for playing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #15 Anything Goes.

Tamie DT

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun card, love that great image!

Thank you for taking the time to join us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! We hope you will join us again soon!

Hugs,
Kelly~LPOCF DT