Sunday 2 August 2015

Cotton candy hair

Sometimes you just need to do something in pink and very girly.  Well I do anyway ;)  So I went hunting for pink challenges.  Then proceeded to make this very girl card.

The image is Midsummer's Night from Lili of the Valley and I've coloured it with ProMarkers.  I've even given her cotton candy hair!
The papers are also from Lili of the Valley.  All have been distressed including the image and some antique linen distress ink applied to break up the layers so they can be seen more easily.

After this I've added some pink silk ribbon, a resin mushroom, some tiny brass stars and some pink and pearl self adhesive gems.

I've had a very productive crafty day and this was my last one of the day :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Creations - Four (Four layers)
In the Pink - Starry Starry Pink
I Love ProMarkers - Three or More Layers
Penny's Challenge - Use Ribbon or Twine
Allsorts - Pearls & Gems
Fantasy Stampers - Lots of Layers
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Add Ribbon


11 comments:

Sharon said...

You can't go wrong with pink - I would say 90% of my cards are pink. Love this adorable image and your colouring is gorgeous as are the beautiful embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

Such a pretty card...I'm thinking candy floss!! Love the finishing touches you have used, especially the mushrooms!! :0)

Mervi said...

Lovely card with pretty soft pink tones.
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Brawny x said...

Beautiful card x

Amy Cohen said...

So sweet and feminine. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Sharon Noble said...

Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT

Christine L said...

Absolutely STUNNING colouring and a gorgeous card Andrea!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Christine x

Unknown said...

Fabulous girly card with such a sweet image, beautifully designed and embellished. Thank you for joining our 'four' challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and please come back again for the brand new one.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

JayBe said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Andrea - I love the soft pink in contrast with the distressed edges. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous - love the way you've inked all the edges of the layers.

Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

Helen x