Tuesday 25 August 2015

I think I'm ill!

Not only have I done a CAS card - it's with a cropped image, my own background and with blending outside the colour group.  I'm having a MIC Challenge overload all in one card!

This is actually my secret Celebration card for Monika Gallard in Australia.  Now she's received it I can actually get it posted :)

The image is Carly Celebrates from Make It Crafty.  I've coloured her with ProMarkers blending blue and purple for the current colouring challenge.  I've also cropped the image for the current CAS challenge!

The back ground was created using a stencil and blue and purple ProMarkers.  The coloured were slightly blended to blur them a little.

The background papers are from Lili of the Valley.  I managed to use some strips of old papers I'd been hoarding - yay!!

Anyway there's nothing else to her - no embellishments - I really must be feeling ill
Andrea x


1 comment:

Nicoletta said...

I love the soft color you used and you card is very pretty!
Thank you for joining us at MIC CAS challenge!
xx
Nicoletta