Wednesday 5 August 2015

Keeping watch

Aurora is such a cutie in this image Spring Butterfly from The East Wind.  We've a new sketch at Outlawz and this was the image I chose to colour with ProMarkers for my inspiration.
I decided to go for a purple and black theme with a splash of blue.  The blue being the butterfly and her eyes.  I've also added a touch of DecoArt glitter.

Design papers are from Our Daily Bread and Lili of the Valley.

And finally there are some self adhesive gems and some mixed purple flowers in a cascade which I got from Hobby Craft

We're looking forward to seeing your makes :)
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Corrosive Challenge - Perfectly Purple
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lozzy said...

So pretty..Hugs Lozzy x

Vic said...

Adorable card! Love the clean cas look...and you have coloured her beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us this month in our "anything goes" challenge, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Gorgeous card ! Thank for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and good luck !
Maryvonne DT Member

Annie said...

Love this image, one of my favorites, and you colored her beautifully! Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

Cicci said...

Hi Andrea
This is gorgeous ! Love the colouring and the colour is so perfect for her. I really love this image

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.


Hugs to you


Regards, Cicci


TTCRD DT


ciccividpennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous. The image is colored beautifully. And I love the scattering of flowers. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}