Thursday 20 August 2015

Good things

Evil little cat waiting for a mouse on the cheese ;)  This was one of those I've got to have it images.  If you don't know it, it's Good Things from Mo Manning.  I love the sentiment that comes with this image.

I've used my old faithful ProMarkers to colour the image.  Here's a close up so you can see mischief better.



I wanted to keep the whole card two tone so I've picked black and green papers.  I also thought the clock on the DP was very appropriate with the sentiment making a time theme :)

The image is mounted onto some plain black card stock to create a border.  Papers are from Lili of the Valley and Joy Crafts.

I wanted to keep the card fairly simple so all the embellishments I used were some black self adhesive gems.

S'pose I'd better get back to my DT work now ;)
Andrea

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Cardz for Guyz - It's About Time
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


10 comments:

Cazro said...

Hi Andrea, Brilliant, I love your choice of colours and your wonderful colouring skills. Beautiful toning papers. Fits our challenge so well at Cardz 4 Guyz, thanks for joining us. Caz DT

Julie B said...

Fab colouring Andrea, love the emerald green cat's eyes.
So pleased to see you in the gallery at Cardz4Guyz. :)

applejack cards by sue said...

I adore Mo's image.. great colouring an papers.Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT xx

Julia Aston said...

what a fun sentiment to go with this great Mo Image! wonderful coloring on the cat! Thanks so much for joining us in the Card4Guyz challenge! Julia xx

Sharon said...

What a fabulous creation.
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week, hope to see you again soon
Hugs Sharon x

HeatherM said...

What a fun image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Joan said...

Love the cat image, they are evil little devils but have to love them, reminds me of my own naughty boy cat! Great colours and the sentiment and clock tie it all together. Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Amy Cohen said...

So much fun- love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Cara said...

Love it Andrea! That images is awesome! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
Warm Regards, Cara
Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over on the ILP challenge this week. Lizzie xx