For the people that know of me this was another experiment. For those of you that don't I constantly experiment trying new things/ideas when I've got time with my DT commitments. This one nearly went horribly wrong BUT I successfully managed to recover it and I'm actually very happy with the result!
The digi I've used here is Poppies from Make It Crafty. As I wanted to do it in water colours I took some of my thinner water colour paper and put it through the laser printer. Well that kind of worked, some of the ink speckled up the card but I knew you wouldn't be able to see it once I'd disguised it with paint.
I tried a new technique on this one and used some masking fluid on the image. I created a kind of fuzzy background that gave the hint of other poppies - fab that turned out well.
Then ooops - as I rubbed the masking fluid off the toner came off with the masking fluid. There was only left a vague hint of the beautiful poppy digi left!!
So I took my iPad and looked up photos of poppies for some inspiration. So then end result may not look exactly like the digi - but it's as near as I could get it.
Keeping the image CAS to showcase my water colouring I just used some back card stock and some black self adhesive gems to finish it off
OK who want to see me make a mess of something else :)
Crafty Cardmarkers and More - No Patterned Papers
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Fair and Square