Wednesday 20 August 2014

Waiting for Santa

Evening all

After a brief break from Christmas cards, I've got back to it - seen as I need to make at least thirty cards for hubby and me.
I also have some friends requested I make some for them too.

This one was inspired by Lili of the Valley's post from Saturday.
Dawny had used an art pad image that was NOT in my normal Christmas colours (at the moment red and green).


I love this stamp - Christmas Eve Girl.  I've coloured it with Pro-Lite markers.
Papers are from NitWit Solids - Always and Forever and On a High Note and First Edition - Rose Garden
There was a post card stamped with a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Christmas Greetings - Small and highlighted with a Pro-Lite Marker
Extra embellishments are a silver snow flake, small wooden reindeer, laser cut Christmas tree, bear button and self adhesive.
I've entered this card into the following blog competitions
Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge - Christmas in August
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog - Anything Goes for Christmas

Hope you like it
Andrea x










1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is lovely. Love the colours. Thanks for entering. x