Wednesday 27 August 2014

Baby boom!

We seems to be having a bit of a baby boom a work.  A couple of months ago I had a run on requests to make baby girl cards. 


Flavour of this month seems to be baby boys with our latest being Davinia's baby boy Leo.  I won't write the rest as its a huge name (probably about 6 names) with her and him being Spanish.


For the girl card I used the All Our Dreams stamp coloured with Pro-Lite Markers
The papers were from First Edition Rose Garden and Santoro's Gorjuss Neutrals
The flowers were made with three different colours of pink paper using two different sized flower punches and embellished with self adhesive gems
I also added a tag edged in pink with a couple of tiny pink feet from Dress it Up Ten Tiny Toes and tied some ribbon through
And finished the card off with some small brass butterflies 


For the boy card I used the Just Arrived stamp coloured with Pro-Lite Markers
The papers were from First Edition Rose Garden and Lili of the Valley & NitWit Collections Winter Wishes
The shoes are from the Girls Shoes but I coloured them blue :)
The extra embellishments are a wooden star and wooden letters which I found in a local shop near me called Sprinklynn Gems

Hope you like them x







No comments: