Friday 29 August 2014

Pink Butterfly Elf

I found this Make it Crafty stamp Elven Samenah at Quixotic Paperie.  She looks kind of SteamPunk so I wan't quite sure which way to go.

As In The Pink have challenge #51 on at the moment which is Pink Faries and Elves I thought I'd have a go at doing her pink and enter her.  I coloured the image with Pro-Lite Markers.

Papers were from First Edition Rose Garden, Lili of the Valley and NitWits Collections - Solids - Bonnets and Bowties and Solids - Always and Forever.

Embellishments are two types of silver metal butterflies some paper flowers and self adhesive pearl gems.


Happy Friday everyone!

Andrea x

4 Sept 2014 - Top 5





2 comments:

Kat W said...

She looks fab in pink! I absolutely love the flowers and butterflies just cascading down the card - soooo pretty :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink and hope to see you there again soon!
Kat x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Kat, I can't believe how well she came out. I was ready to put her in the bin if she looked rubbish :) x