Saturday 23 August 2014

Let it Snow

I saw this stamp from Lili of the Valley and couldn't resist.  I wanted a stamp I could use to create a Christmas card for my hubby.
This is my first attempt using it and I'll do something in secret later for his!  I may not use this stamp though in case he looks at my blog ;)


Stamp - Winter Walk
The image was cut using a BigShot Machine and Spell Binders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles
I've coloured the stamp using Pro-Lite markers
The papers are from Santoro's Simply Gorjuss Neutrals, and Lili of the Valley's Frosty Christmas
I've got a double layer of ribbons behind the picture which are from Lili of the Valley's Little Bag of Ribbons - Blue 
There's a small tag in the corner stamped with one of the Christmas Greeting's Small.  Added to this is a silver metal snowflake embellishment and ribbon
Extra embellishments are plain wooden trees, hears and silver self adhesive gems.

I've entered this one into the Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge - Christmas in August and the Papertake Weekly Challenge

Happy Bank holiday weekend all x








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty (and romantic!!) Thanks for entering. x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Lili of the Valley fir your comments x