Saturday 16 August 2014

Santa Stop Here

Will Santa stop by to see James Bear?
Stamp coloured with Pro-Lite markers
Post card stamped with a sentiment from Christmas Greetings - Small
Other embellishments lamp post, glitter corner, wooden snow flakes and self adhesive gem stones/heart
Snow - DecoArt Americana Writer, White/Blanc

James bear is one of my favourite characters and this was one of the first Christmas cards I made this year.
Emailed to Lili of the Valley for the Christmas in August monthly challenge before I worked out how to do a blog.

Happy Saturday x




4 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

I love the color scheme of your card, and James is always super cute! :)

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Marie, I tried to do something a bit different and it turned out well :) x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Deborah A

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Deborah x