Saturday 16 August 2014

Snow in August



This is this first time I've entered a Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge. For this month it's Christmas in August.
Seen as I've just ordered lots of new papers and stamps for creating Christmas cards it's perfect timing. Having said that I decided for this one to use an older stamp but one of my favourites - Snow Family
Papers I used were from NitWits Woodland Wishes, 'Twas the Night and Festive Trimmings
The image was coloured using Pro-Lite markers
The snow effect DecoArt Americana Writer - white/blanc
Embellishments are silver minature snow flakes, a Merry Christmas sentiment picked up recently, gold self adhesive gems and holly

Hope you like it x


1 comment:

Anne said...

Fabulous card Andrea, one of my favourite stamps too!
Thanks for entering our 'Christmas in August' challenge - good luck!

Anne x