Wednesday 27 August 2014

Fishing with Stars

So I had a bit of a hard choice for my last entry to the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire Challenge Christmas in August.  My hubby loved this one when I showed him it so I decided to enter it, even though I had plenty more to choose from.

I adore penguins, I love their intelligence and they are so cute, particularly depicted in this stamp Fishing Buddies.  I coloured the stamp with Pro-Lite Markers and the falling snow was highlighted with DecoArt Twinkles Writer
The papers are from First Edition Gilded Winter, Lili of the Valley and NitWit Collections Snow Princess and Solids Snow Princess .  I've also used some plain dark red card.
Extra embellishments are silver snowflake beads, self adhesive gems and a Warmest Wishes sentiment.


I'll still be making plenty of Christmas cards over cards next few months so will post a few more of our top choices x


4 comments:

Anne said...

Another lovely card Andrea, I like your simple layouts
Thanks for entering our 'Christmas in August' challenge - good luck!

Anne x

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Anne for your comments :) x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card - I love the cute image and your colouring is beautiful!
Rebecca.

AndreaNorris said...

Thanks Rebecca :) x