Thursday 21 August 2014

Roni's Leaving Card

So today was Roni's last day at work.

My boss couldn't fine a suitable leaving card - they were all too sloppy, too cheeky or ones she might have taken the wrong way.

So I volunteered to make one.  A huge challenge as we wanted to have a large card for everyone to sign in the company.


I decided to use one of Stamping Bella's Uptown Girls stamps - Victoria and Juliette's night out.  The stamp was coloured using Pro-Lite markers.
Backing paper was an A4 sheet of Pearlised papers.  On top of this I used two sheets from Lili of the Valley & Raspberry Road Designs - Baskets and Bunnies cut at an angle.
Ribbon was from Lili of the Valley's Little Bag of Ribbon - Purple.
For the writing I used black and purple felt adhesive letters I'd picked up from Hobby Craft.
Additional embellishments silver metal corners, some Hobby Craft 3D flower toppers and self adhesive gems.

Overall I was very happy with the way it turned out.
Hope you like it too x

No comments: