Saturday 1 July 2017

Understanding

Based on Lolly Liz, I've created a new image showing a little understanding and love between a girl and a wild wolf.  You can find Understanding in my Etsy shop, where you can get 10% off my images by quoting code SKIANDREA10.

This is the image I've used for my inspiration post for the new SheepSki Designs Challenge on the bog.  The theme for July is Square Cardz!
   Just a heads up you don't have to use one of my images to enter, but if you do and you're a winner you an extra image.  The top three each get an image as well :)


Anyway onto how I created this.  I've coloured it mainly with Copics and a little polychromos.  I wanted a CAS card to showcase the image so I've just added some sequins and rhine stones for bling and interest.

My design papers are from Joy Craft and 13 Arts.  I've also used some plain black card.  The sentiment I've added was created using a Spellbinders die.

Hoe you love my inspiration and we see you either at the blog challenge.  If you've used one of my images you can enter your creations into my Facebook Challenges which are always themed Anything Goes.  If we have 15 entries for that the top three also get an image :D

Happy crafting lovelies
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Dots and / or Stripes
World Wide Open Design Team - Challenge 23
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - For the Girls

4 comments:

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Unknown said...

This is a very special design. Your image captures a beautiful moment. I like your card layout and the sentiment at the bottom. Thank you for sharing at Creates and Makes Challenges! Please also visit Paper Craft Happy Challenges - Anything Goes with Girl!

Lynne said...

Absolutely love your project and sentiment. Great image!!! Thanks for joining us this month at Creates and Makes. Good luck and hope to see you again!
Hugs,
Lynne DT Creates and Makes

Patti Krauss said...

Gorgeous card, Andrea!