Saturday 1 July 2017

Little Blue

I've made two card for inspiration for the new Facebook Challenge over at All Dressed Up.

My first card I'm using the image Z is for Zebra.  He's a perfect cutie for making baby cards!
I've coloured the image with  ProMarkers.  He's then been cut out and distressed before I've doodled a border.

My design paper are all from Maja Design.

To keep with the Star theme I've added a couple of grunge board stars from Tim Holtz.
My final addition is a sentiment to complete the baby card.

I'll share the second creation in a moment.....
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Cutie Pie Challenge - All Creatures Great and Small
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire - Anything Goes
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 23
Ikes World - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Guys - Stars
Sweet Stampin - Stars & Stripes


13 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Andrea, that's beyond gorgeous hun! Love that sweet image and your fabulous colouring! Thanks for sharing your fabulous baby boy creation with us over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge for our 'Stars & Stripes' challenge. It couldn't be more perfect! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Juls said...

Gorgeous love the monochrome look, thank u so much for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday xxx

ike said...

Eeeee ! How super cute is he ? He looks perfect in blue. The layout design of your card is fabulous :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is so cute Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
Ike'sWorld challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sall said...

Cute but unique, love this image and your colouring is stunning.

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us @ Cutie Pies. Sue x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute!.... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy xx

Cazro said...

Such an adorable card, I'm loving the layers and design. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness that is just too ridiculously cute!!! I want to hug him!! Fab monochrome colouring!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

I'm in love with your card! It is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Hester said...

Fabulous card! Gorgeous image and perfect paper!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image and great distressed papers----Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
Carol DT x

Ania said...

Lovely work!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...