Wednesday 26 July 2017

A Little Steam Power

Yes I have finally drawn another boys image :D
I've coloured the image with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.  I struggled a bit to do a quick colouring in these mediums.  I'm used to doing steam trains in water colour paint.  I sold a few paintings of them when I was in my 20's :)

The image has been framed with black card and I've added a Happy Birthday sentiment in deco art script from Scrapienic.  The sentiment was also coloured with ProMarkers.

Hope you like my boys card inspiration
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Emerald City Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
Paper Creator - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Anila Dikay said...

Wonderful card...image is so cute
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Dixie Designs by Gill said...

Fab boys card and fabulous art. Thanks for entering this in Emerald City Crafts Challenge xxx

Theresa said...

great image Andrea! and lovely colouring too. this is so useful for male cards and i guess it could also be jazzed up for Christmas. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Karen said...

Perfect masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of SPECIAL BIRTHDAY challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Beautiful colouring Andrea

Sall said...

This is an incredible image, that train is magnificent. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT