Monday 17 July 2017

Chillin' on MyPad


I've printed the image large to showcase it and make a CAS card.  I added a sentiment at the same time as printing.

It's been coloured with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.  I decided to do the little frog in bright yellow so he'd show up against the lily pad.

Once I'd put it together I rounded the corners and distressed the edges making a single layer card.

Thanks for taking a look today
Andrea x


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Get Creative - CAS
Tuesday Throwdown - One Layer
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Incy Wincy - 1 Paper Layer Only
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Laine Kammeraad said...

Absolutely adorable Andrea. I love him!!

With hugs and smiles
Laine

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a pretty card. Love the details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in our Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Sandy said...

Wonderful image, love his little round tummy! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Loose Stitches said...

Fantastic card Andrea, I totally love how you colored him! Perfect sentiment too! Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x DT for Love To Craft
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your cute froggy CAS card with us at Love To Craft