Monday 24 July 2017

Mythology

Someone mentioned horse to me last week at work.  That was enough to set me off at a tangent and I've ended up drawing Peggy.  A horse of the mythical flying variety :D


So how did I colour it.  The background came first with Copics.  The then used ProMarkers and polychromos pencils for Peggy.  I used only a slight colouring on the horse so it would have a beautiful glow.

Once coloured I scattered white embossing enamel across the background for a starry night scene.

All I've done is framed the image with some black card to showcase it for you.

Don't forget I've two challenges running every month on the Blog Challenge and in my Facebook Group

Happy crafting lovely people

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Challenge 4
Die Traumfabrik - Dream Factory - Zoomania
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team - Challenge 16
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Up Up and Away
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes


7 comments:

Angie said...

Awwww she is beautiful!!
Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

Donna Ellis said...

Love love LOVE this incredible image, Andrea! WOW! So bold, yet a gentleness in the strength of this pegasus. AMAZING image, and your coloring is beautiful. So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Chrissy said...

Really beautiful and I love your night sky and colouring..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely stunning, Andrea! Gorgeous image and fabulous coloring. xxD

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Andrea, this is a perfect image for our "Up, Up, & Away" theme at QKR Stampede this week, and of course also perfect for our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. I love this image and your sky is incredible!! Obviously, I'm wearing 2 DT hats today so I will just say thanks for playing in both challenges and wish you best of luck.
NanaConnie DT

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Aww.. this is so beautiful..love your illustration..wonderful background..You are amazing..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Twingomaus said...

Very nice. I like the colours and the Horse.
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge.
Greetings Andrea