Wednesday 12 July 2017

Biker Babe

This is the coloured image I did of Harley.  You can find her in my shop on Etsy and don't forget you can get 10% off by quoting SKIANDREA10 :D

I coloured her with ProMarkers and polychromos pencils
When I finished her I wasn't quite sure what to do with her.  I fussy cut her and found she was the perfect size to add to my die tag from Marianne Design BUT in the end I combined the tag with a card - yeah I REALLY was undecided what I wanted to do LOL!!

The design papers a re a mix from Lili of the Valley, Maja Design, 13Arts, and Joy Craft.
I've added a few wood chip elements which I got from Scrap and Craft, there's some lace, pink sparkly paper flowers for a bit of bling, vintage seam binding and pearls.

I think I included bit of everything.

Hope you love my inspiration for today.

Happy Crafting lovelies
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Dream Valley - Bling, Lace and Ribbon
Noor Design - Use Die Cuts
The Ribbon Girl - July Card Challenge
Double D - Pastel Party
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Girlie
Try It on Tuesday - Tags
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes



10 comments:

chrissie said...

A stunning tag with a beautiful image

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Rosie said...

Wow, Andrea, your tag is absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Janette said...

Love that image Andrea, gorgeous card, glad you have shared with us at CraftyCatz this week...x

Gibby Frogett said...

Fantastic artwork - I adore your card with the tag.
Thanks for sharing at 'Try It On Tuesday'.
Gill x

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Andrea! Your coloring is amazing. Gorgeous colors on your focal tag. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pastel Party" Challenge.

Meggymay said...

It s a fantastic tag and a great image you used, Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
Yvonne

Lin said...

What a gorgeous design. As always your colouring is top notch, and that's a fabulous image. Love the pretty scalloped lace at the bottom of the tag. The finished card is so pretty.


Thank you for sharing in our Bling, Lace and Ribbon challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and colouring Andrea love the size of the tag and beautiful embellishments -the best cards are the ones that just evolve lol--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

N-Eva said...

It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

Sharon said...

Love your image which is beautifully colored. A fab tag
Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
Hugs Sharon x