Tuesday 1 November 2022

Christmas Caravan




The image has been coloured with Copics.  After I'd coloured it I added some embossing enamel to give the snow someteture.


Creating a single layer card I've added some scraps to make a banner in the same colour at the image and a Christmas sentiment I? picked up in Hobby Craft.

Don't forget we also have the challenge blog, we're always anything goes with an All Dressed Up image on there

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge.
Winter Wonderland - Let It Snow
Worldwide Open Design Challenge 10
Classic Design Challenge 11
A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge 11
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Celebrations
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes


 

7 comments:

Jan Mahew said...

Very Cute and Playful, Andrea! Love the snow embellishment! Thank you for sharing your whimsical creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Beautifull coloring. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh this is so adorable!! Great coloring and that snow looks great as an accent. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

cass said...

Stunning Andrea. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Andrea, this is one gorgeously shaded, beautifully textured creation! I can feel the chilly air, and smell the crisp snow! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Stunning...just stunning!! Love love love it!! Thanks for sharing your gift with us at PIP Challenges!!
Hugs