Friday 11 November 2022

Candy Cane

I've made a very different styled card for me today for my inspiration at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.  I'm using Candy Cane Penguin from Conie Fong for my inspiration, our sponsor this time.


The image has been fussy cut after colouring with Copics.


I've done a very simple background using a circle of design paper from Hobby Craft cut with a Spellbinders die.  In front of this there's a circular chip board embellishment.   The sentiment was cut from the same design paper using some letter dies.

Thanks for popping by for a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge.
Dream Valley - Dies and / or Punches
Unicorn Challenge - Christmas is Coming
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Merry Christmas
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Christmas
Craft Rocket - Christmas / Winter
My Time to Craft - Critters
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas


 

6 comments:

María said...

This card is super cute. You've done an awesome job with the colouring of that adorable penguin. And that chip board is perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful card and what a great idea to die cut the background! Well I hadn't thought of it! You've inspired me. Love the little penguin and the star die also.
Faith x

ClaireB said...

Very cute card, the penguin looks so happy. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month Claire DT

cass said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Christmas card Challenge.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thank you for entering your lovely card into the Christmas challenge at Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope you will join us next time.
Diane Louise x