Sunday 20 November 2022

Down the mountain he goes.....

.... where he stops no one will know ;)

I'm using Snowboardin' for my inspiration for the Facebook Challenge over at SheepSki Designs today.  Our challenge are always anything goes and this time we have an optional twist of Christmas is Coming.



The image has been coloured with Copics.  I've added some snow with embossing enamel.


My design paper to match card  on is from Lemoncraft, I've used a few scraps fo papers to create a mini banner and a sentiment from Hobby Craft.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope top see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Moments - Winter
Outlawz Festive Fridays - Christmas
Sweet Stampers - Christmas
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge 11
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

 

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Andrea, you are not only a clever artist but a great colourist. x

valscraftings said...

Ooh I love this image! I must have it! Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining in at Festive Fridays Challenge!
Val - DT Leader

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your snowman Andrea, fab colouring as always.
Faith x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

I love this one Andrea. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
Wendy DT

Anne Fenton said...

I love your card Andrea, it is adorable!! Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

Helen said...

Fabulous card as always, Andrea.

Thanks for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Oh I just loving this cute snowman adorable - TFS over 613 this month Elaine DT x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Back again, with my DT hat on, I love the movement with this fabulously fun coloured snowman. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

beautiful map
thanks for participating in this challenge
greetings jolanda bongers
DT the creative crafters