Tuesday 1 November 2022

SNO'ing




For my inspiration I've decided to do a Christmas card using SNOWING, you can find the image here in the shop where you can get 10% off all images by quoting SKIANDREA10 at checkout.  For my link with the challenge these I've glittered up his snow.


The image has been coloured with Copics in non traditional colours.  The sentiment is one I got from Hobby Craft that I coloured with Copics to match the card colour scheme.

Thanks for popping by for a look today, hope to see some of you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Winter Wonderland - Let It Snow
Worldwide Open Design Challenge 10
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafter's - Anything Goes








 

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fabulous and wonderful card, I LOVE the Gnome and the gorgeous colours and colouring Andrea.
Faith x

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute, Andrea! Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable! Love the color!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper