Wednesday 26 October 2022

Who me....

I's using a cute turkey image today for my inspiration


The image has been coloured with Copics and has been matted onto some black card cut with s Spellbinders die.

This is out sketch for the next two weeks


I decided to make a tag for this one to show that sketches can be used in different ways.

I've cut the tag shape out with a die and them hand cut the design paper from My Minds Eye.  By the time I'd added the green heart buttons onto the tag you couldn't see I'd got a split in the design paper behind the image :D


The Who Me sentiment is made from Tim Holtz stickers.  I've used some twine down the side and if you look carefully he's eating a twine worm ;)

I've finished it off by adding some more twine and some ric rac

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x


I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges

Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Anything Goes optional Tags
Girlz Rebel - Challenge 20
My time to Craft - Wings
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Passion for Markers - Embellish It
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - October



 

10 comments:

Curly said...

This is adorable Andrea,
thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge this week we do hope you will join us again.
Have a lovely rest of the week
Bridget Crafty Catz DT

Becca Sadler said...

Andrea: Super cute tag and I like the added textiles! The image is perfect for this upcoming Thanksgiving holiday. Any host or hostess will get a kick out of your darling tag! Thanks for entering MTTC's 'wings' theme! --Becca/DT

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, how cute is this! Such an adorable little fellow and the tag is great with all the embellishments! Thanks for sharing with us at Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

Donna Walls said...

Sherry West images are some of my favs so this one goes on my must have list, he is so fun. Love the tag shape too! Thanks for playing along at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.
Donna xx

Cards By MI said...

Fun and very charming! Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie, DT PFM

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a fun image on this cute tag and I love the buttons and twine elements too. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Andrea:
This is so sweet. Your creativity is always so fun to see. I would really love and appreciate to having you come p lay along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly with wonderful prizes from our amazing sponsors. I hope to see you there soon.
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Your coloring is always amazing and this cute little turkey is the best! Love the bit of twine in his mouth! Great touch! Thank you for sharing this cutie with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Julie said...

Such a great make Andrea - love your colouring and design! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Catie Cuddles said...

Fun card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT