Sunday 30 August 2020

It's an autumn thing

 



I've coloured the image with Copics creating a CAS style card to showcase the image.


The die cut design paper from First Edition was an off cut from designing another card, it was a perfect fit so I thought I'd use it.

No embellishments, just a sentiment using Tim Holtz stickers "Just Because"
Thanks for popping by today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Stamping Sensations - Make It Masculine
Sweet Stampers - Outdoor Fun
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Hip to Be Square
Worldwide Open Design Challenge 8
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Clean and Simple
Cardz 4 Guyz - Explore the Outdoors
Little Red Wagon - Digi Do
Time Out - Season
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes



No comments: