Saturday 1 August 2020

Sending Hugs

Our new challenge has just gone live in the Facebook Group at All Dressed Up.



I've chosen to use Koala Hugs for my inspiration today.

Printing the image small in the bottom corner I've created a single layer card.  The image and wood chip sentiment have been coloured with Copics.


Just a little embossing enamel for interest around the Koala to finish.

Don't forget as well as the Facebook challenge we also have a blog challenge, you can check it out here

Thanks for popping by today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design - Cute & Cuddle Animals
Crafty Fingers - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 29
All Fun - Anything Goes
Classic Design Challenge 8
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge 8

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a gorgeous card Andrea! love that lil guy!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge!

Lisa J said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous card and stamp so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

KathyA. said...

Hey there! I love this card... in all its CAS beauty. As usual, your coloring is stella! Am actually posting a belated thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge. Just realized that I missed a few cards that squeaked by at the last minute! (Seems like I enter a lot of challenges that way, too!) DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

KathyA. said...

Ha... I just realized that you entered your card in Penny's Challenge with plenty of time and I'm not late in posting my comment. I'm just confused about dates. (I'll blame it on COVID!)

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Sarah said...

What a beautifully coloured card. Thank you for sharing at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Super cute card! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT