Sunday 2 August 2020

Birthday

A while ago I was having a bit of hair practice colouring up Noora's hair.  I've finally finished colouring her.  Part of the problem was deciding what colour to do her clothes and flowers!



After I'd cut her out I still didn't know what to do with her so had a browse though my paper stash.  I managed to find some suitable paper from First Edition.  So, I fussy cut Noora out ready to go on the card.


My only embellies are a few glittery enamel dots in the same colour as her clothes and a wood chip Happy Birthday sentiment.

Thank for popping by for a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 30
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Hannapanna said...

This is so lovely. Great colouring, love the hair! Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.

- Hanna, DT

OlgaB said...

Just love the colours and hair colouring is gorgeous!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Karen M said...

Beautiful, Andrea. This girl reminds me of my daughter. Your colouring is great and your finished image is so realistic.

ClaireB said...

Absolutely amazing, your colouring is beautiful so keeping the card simple puts the emphasis on that. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month, good luck with your entry, Claire DT

sallysbitz2 said...

WOW, your colouring is perfect x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Marjeta said...

Fantastic card.

Carol W said...

Wow this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Leslie said...

Absolutely awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTCCB DT
Love To Scrap 2