Tuesday 1 September 2020

A favourite

It's been a while since I did this colour combination,  I've forgotten how much I love it.

I've created this card for our new SheepSki Designs Blog challenge themed USE LAYERS.



The images has been coloured with Copics, I've then cut it and the design paper behind it out with Spellbinders dies.

I've scattered a little embossing enamel around the image before layering up.

My design papers are all from First Edition and I've also added some spotty organza ribbon behind the image.


There's a mixture of flowers, a happy birthday sentiment coloured wit Copics and a few gems to finish.
Thanks for popping by today
We hope to see you at the challenge

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Di's Digis - For the Girls
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 33
All Fun - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes


 

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous coloring! I love the flowers too! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Andrea, I love the background paper and that gorgeous image is colored perfectly!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di'S Digi Challenge!

Suze said...

I can definitely see why you love that colour combination. Beautiful card Andrea. Thank you for joining in with the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.