Tuesday 15 September 2020

Happy Autumn

 

The trees are starting to turn here in the UK, so I've chosen to use My Besties Fall Day Leaf Party for my Guest Designer inspiration card at Rabisco challenge this time.


I've coloured the image with Copics trying to get as much variation of autumn colours into the leaves as I could.


Just creating a simple CAS card to showcase the image, I've used a Happy sentiment because that's what she looks like, some orange enamel dots and some design paper from First Edition.

Thanks for popping by for a look today and thanks to Rabisco challenge for having me
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors
Incy Wincy - Girls Girls Girls
Crafty Gals Corner - Fall Colours
The Sisterhood of Crafter - Autumn Inspiration
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
My Besties - September
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Lets Craft & Create - Anything Goes




8 comments:

Vicki said...

Wow, amazing coloring on your cute image. Beautiful shading. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Autumn Inspiration" Challenge.

KathyA. said...

Oh... I love this digi and the beautiful way you've colored her! She is now on my wish list! TFS

brenda said...

Beautiful warm Autumnal colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Great Outdoors' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Darlene said...

WOW this is just awesome! Fabulous image and your coloring is amazing! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

pinky said...

This is so sweet and beautifully coloured!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Squdge said...

I love the joy in this card! Autumn is my favourite season too, so that helps!

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jolanda's Blog said...

Fabulous!!! I love the colouring.
Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)