Saturday 1 February 2020

Love you to the stars and back

Our new challenge starts in the All Dressed Facebook Group today, our theme for the month is Love Is... so we'd love to see all your creations that make you think of love!


Today I've using Stars and Back, I've been dying to use this image for ages :) She's been coloured with Copics

Doing a bit of recycling this week I've created a tag using some old cardboard packaging from Christmas and a die to cut out the tag shape.


Behind the image is the last of my green glitter paper, note to self go to Hobby Craft again LOL!!  Any excuse :)

I've added a tiny silver star charm and the ribbons are a mixture, on of which you'll be surprise to know what they are!  You know those annoying ribbons they have on clothes to help hand them up but they always pop out of your clothes ;)

Anyway.... pop along to see the rest of the Dressy Girls inspiration in the Facebook group, or to the challenge blog for the current challenge inspiration there.

Thanks for popping by today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - January
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 1
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Pammies Inky Pinkies - Challenge 2004
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Digital Image
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow wow wow what a beauty this tag is. Gorgeously coloured and designed project here. Stunning work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and beautifully designed tag. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous tag
Through The Craft Room Door.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Wow this is a stunning tag. I love the image and the background. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog January Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Lori Kobular said...

I love, love, love that sweet image!! Beautiful tag!!

Cards By MI said...

A very sweet image and a really lovely looking card. Thanks for joining our challenge over at the Paper Shelter. Tomorrow we have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Awesome tag, I love all the beautiful color work you did on it! Thanks so much for playing along at THE PAPER SHELTER Challenge this week with our digital image theme. Hugs:) Audrey DT

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Oh my Andrea, your tag is absolutely wonderful! I adore this! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Donna Ellis said...

When I saw this as a DT Fave at the World Wide Open Challenge, Andrea, I immediately popped over to say HOW GORGEOUS! And now I read you have upcycled items to make this beauty. Andrea, is there any way you might consider doing an "add a gadget" on your blog, pretty please, to add the follow by email option? I understand if you prefer not to. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful creation! hugs, de

AndreaNorris said...

If I can work out how to do it Donna ;)

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper