Thursday 30 January 2020

My little love bug!

It's coming up to that crazy love season :)
So here I am showing off some little love bugs.  You can find this image here in my Etsy shop, it's just called Love Bugs.  You can get 10% off this and all my images on Etsy by quoting SKIANDREA10 at checkout.


I've coloured the image with Copics, for a change not using anything as a reference but just going with how I felt leaves and twigs might look.

I've created a very simple card framing the image with black card.


Added to this are some heart buttons I've had in my stash for so long I can't remember where I got them from.  The sentiment it from some scrapbook paper I've also had in my stash forever!  I've just added a scrap of red card behind it to match the theme of the card.

Hope you like my inspiration <3
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 1
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute, Clean and Simple
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Spots and / or Dots
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 3
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


12 comments:

Saphron said...

This card is absolutely adorable. The depth in that leaf is amazing!! Beautiful work!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Joy Wilson said...

Andrea... you already know how I feel about this one.! Yep I already bought it! This reminds me of my oldest daughter. I always said "good night lady" and she would respond, " night night butterfly!" I will be making this for my girl! I'm so thankful you stirred this wonderful memmory for me. Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Andrea, lovely scene! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Chrissy said...

Adorable image and coloured beautifully Andrea..

Luv CHRISSYxx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Adorable and sweet card :o) Who doesn't love "love bugs". Great seeing you again at LTSCB
Tina dt

Marjeta said...

Fantastic design and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my my my this is stunning work Andrea. I just love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

This is such a lovely creation - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I love the ladybugs and the coloring. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, super cute!....Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge:)
Wendy x

Aunty Sue said...

wow what a great card love your colouring of a fab image thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy this time and good luck in the draw

Gale said...

This card is so cute! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/