Friday 14 February 2020

Ooops Moment....

Today I'm sharing one of those ooops moments....

Struggling with my Copic pens earlier in the week (ran out of inks in my greens) I ordered some more, so this was my second attempt.

I received them yesterday so got to work immediately colouring the image last night. Whilst colouring I managed to pick up totally the wrong colour for the background.  Note to self "put pens away instead of having hugely messy desk!!"


As I'd coloured everything but the roses I thought maybe I'll just do peachy white ones.  Thank goodness it came out ok!  I actually quite like it BUT I will colour it up again in the intended colour soon ;)




I didn't want to do anything too fancy so I just dug out a shaped card cut it slightly short and distressed the edges with a Tonic Solutions tool.  The splatter around the image you can see is some embossing enamel :)

Hope you like my latest inspiration
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Fab n Funky - Love Love Love
Crafty Gals Corner - Add a Heart
Crafty Cardmakers - All You Need Is Love
Sweet Stampers - Hearts and / or Flowers
My Time to Craft - Love Me do
Creative Craft Cottage - Add a Heart
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge 5
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

13 comments:

OlgaB said...

I just love this!!!!!
Hugs from Africa!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Jean said...

It turned out beautiful ! Sometimes mistakes are just new ideas X thanks for sharing at 613 avenue create xx

Furrbster said...

This is really very pretty - it looks gorgeous with that peachy background,

Thanks for sharing over at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is really beautiful! Love the image and, to me, the colouring is perfect! Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Top Rocker for the week February 9th- 15th at 613 Avenue Create! Please stop by our blog and grab your TOP ROCKER BADGE! https://avenue613.blogspot.com/p/top-rockers_15.html
The Resident Designers

* Shell B.* said...

Simply Stunning card Andrea, beautiful created even if you picked up the wrong color and I love those embossing enamels!!
So glad you shared with us at 613 Avenue Create for the challenge! Good Luck!

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Hugs DT~Shell 💕

Billie A said...

Beautiful card and happy mistake. I love the colors and design. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner..

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your creation is so wonderful
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers
Hugs Anja

Janice said...

Stunning card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Kuni said...

Wow..such a stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Loose Stitches said...

It's a gorgeous "Ooops Moment" creation Andrea, love it! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Challenge this time and good luck :)