Friday 7 February 2020

Perfume Gift Bag

Today is our new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up.

I've had a play with Wendy's new Love Potion image.  I just thought it was a perfect image to make a small perfume gift bag.


Here's a bit of a close up of the centre on the bag.  The image was coloured with Copics.  Cut out and distressed with vintage photo ink and a Tonic Solutions tool.  I've also added some embossing enamel for extra detail.  The centre of the image has been covered with DecoArt glitter.


This is the full bag :)

I've added some red roses that I'd got from The Ribbon Girl ages ago.  Underneath this you can see a wooden LOVE sentiment.  This was a left over from my wedding that I'd been hanging into which I finally found a use for!  The flowers have also been wound up the handle of the bag and a section of cream lace tied around the handle.



I've used some Paris scrapbook papers from UHK Gallery, all distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.

The other thing I haven't mentioned are the tiny pearl strips around the edge of the bag :) 


You can see more inspiration for new release images from the Dressy Girls on the challenge blog and in the Facebook Group

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this bag into the following challenges
Crafty Friends - Love / Romance
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Share the Love
Dream Valley - Love
Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Get Creative - Use Hearts



6 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Andrea, your gift bag is elegant I love the way you colored it. You never cease to amaze me. Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning gift bag Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
Jackie DT member.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is absolutely wonderful! Such a lovely bag, a gift in itself! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, Chrisx

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Hello. This is such a lovely gift bag. I really enjoyed your project. Thank you for entering the challenge at the Crafter's Castle! ~Tracy DT Member

Melanie said...

A lovely bag!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional hearts” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)