Saturday 7 December 2019

Sledging Puppy

Today is out new release inspiration day at All Dressed Up.  I'm using Sledging Pup you can find it here in Wendy's Shop.  Have you ever seen anything so adorable!


I've coloured the image with Copics, the background has some embossing enamel scattered for snow and added a few snowflake stickers I had in my stash.


I've used a shaped card so had to hand cut the design paper from Lili of the Valley and the white card to frame the image by hand.

I've finished it off with a sentiment from Scrapiniec coloured with Copics.

You can see more inspiration on the challenge blog and in the Facebook Group today.

Thanks for taking a look today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - S for Snow
Cardz 4 Galz - Cute Christmas
Through the Purple Haze - Let It Snow
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Christmas Scene

8 comments:

Jackie C said...

Just love this, probably my fave xmas image this year! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ ttph

Lynda said...

This is certainly a very cute image - lovingly coloured. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this gorgeous card, love the pup on the sledge

Dawn said...

Such a cute image & beautifully coloured Andrea!
Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede this week with your lovely project!
Good Luck,
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Dawn Phillips said...

He's such a sweetie. I love his sweater. I work opposite a doggy day care and watch them going in and out. I love it when they dress up. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

MagsB said...

What an adorable card, Andrea, and your colouring is awesome! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Joy Wilson said...

You know I'm a fan of this.. so much fun... i went and bought it! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Billie A said...

I saw your card over at Crafty Animals as I was entering my card and I just had to take a look. This image is so cute. Your coloring is stunning. I love the scene, image and colors. So glad I got a closer look. I'm a dog lover so this just touched my heart.