Wednesday 11 December 2019

All cuddled up for Christmas

Wow can you believe it's nearly half way through December already!   I just need to make a few final quick Christmas cards if I can find time :)

Today is our new Sketch Challenge day at Outlawz, our sponsor for this month is Knitty Kitty Digis.


I'm using CatNap for my inspiration today and have managed to go all Christmas with the image hee hee....

I coloured it with Copics going for a monochrome look, I just did one tiny pop of pink on the cats nose.

The images was cut out with a Spellbinder die and distressed with Vintage Photo ink fro Time Hotlz.  I've then cut some design paper from Lili of the Valley using another scalloped Spellbinders die.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks.


My tree design papers is from Lili of the Valley.  I've added a wooden tree embellishment and some Scrapberry gems in chocolate brown.



The banner I printed and then cut out diagonally to go across the card.  Once taped on I drew on the paw prints :)

Hope you like my inspiration for the challenge and we see you there
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty friends - Christmas
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes 
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Christmas Without Red or Green
Arty Diva's - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Viv said...

Great colouring as always Andrea! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Stamping Sensations

ike said...

Oh, that is really cute. So delightful and lovely colouring :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Joy Wilson said...

Absolute darling! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Dora said...

This is so beautiful. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

pst said...

Great card, I love the cute image and the colors. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Such a cute card! It reminds me of my kitty. Wow! This is stunning! I love the banner of Merry Christmas in the front and all the other added layers. Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge! -Tasha

Sall said...

Aww that bear is adorable I just want to cuddle up wtih him. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

Borqna said...

That's a lovely card!
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Good luck!