Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Garden Party

Ever wondered what those cheeky gnomes in your garden could be doing when your back's turned?  They may just be having a party and taking selfies!!



The first time I coloured this image I did it in monochrome.  My hubby didn't want to give it away for Christmas, but we did in the end.  So I thought I'd do one just for him in traditional Christmas colours.  Inspired by all those brilliant creative people out there who have shared their colourings I decided to do mine with multi coloured and patterned hats :)

Thank you so much everyone for the idea!



I coloured the image with Copics then framed it and the card with black card.  My design paper to match the image is from First Edition.

The sentiment is from Scrapiniec and I've added a few wooden snowflakes.

Happy Christmas to you all I hope you have a wonderful time <3

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Scrapping4Fun - Christmas
Incy Wincy - Happiness
Creative Inspirations - Festive Fun
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Rabisco - December
The Cutie Pie challenge - Christmas Cuties
World Wide Open Design Team - Challenge 12
Sweet Stampers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Renate said...

Beautiful olvely card, Andrea
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4Fun
Renate DT

Dreja said...

Phantastisch! Gefällt mir total gut.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Megan J said...

Hi Andrea, a stunning card, I love the cheeky gnomes! Thank you for coming along to play with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Andrea, this is such a fabulous card! I love the gnomes and the way you have coloured them. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Joy Wilson said...

I love this image, Andrea! So much fun! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Sheryl said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love it!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

OlgaB said...

I just love this image of your and the plaid you have used in the background!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hope you have a blessed 2020!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fabulous Project. Loving this image and so wonderfully coloured too. Beautiful work as always. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Monica C. said...

Such a cute image and lovely card you have made with it, Andrea! Your coloring is gorgeous as always.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Kuni said...

Such a stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie challenge. Shona xx