Friday 6 December 2019

My Spy ;)

It's out turn at SheepSki Designs for the Kit & Clowder Advent Calendar Event.  We have a freebie, discount code and game going on so make sure you check it out so you don't miss out!

I decided to create a simple silly image, the pooch in the middle having false antlers trying to spy on those reindeers :)



The image has been coloured with Copics, then added to some design paper from First Edition.  I've also used some Kraft.


Some old burlap string, glitter enamel dots and a Christmas sentiment from Make It Crafty complete the look.

Thanks for popping by, hope you enjoy using the image
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Scrapping4Fun - Christmas
Cardz4Guyz - Christmas Critters
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
The Sketchy Challenges - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes 
Creative Inspirations - Festive Fun
Dream Valley - Christmas
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes



7 comments:

Sian said...

Great card. I love that image. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian (DT).

Dawn Phillips said...

I think you have an impostor in the middle, lol. He may have gotten away with it if he'd had a red nose! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Julie B said...

What a fun image, I love the die cut sentiment too.
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Basslady said...

I totally love your colouring on this adorable card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Christmas, lovely image
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Caro-ART said...

Beautiful work :) Cute colors. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley Challenge.
Hugs, Karolina DT