Friday 1 November 2019

Just so happy

This has got to be one of my favourite images from Wendy :)  You can find It's Snowing here in her Etsy shop



The image has been coloured with Copics, I've scattered white embossing enamel around the image for the snow, it's perfect for this :)

To follow colour scheme of the image I've used black card and design paper from Joy Craft.


My finishing touches are a stripped ribbon from my stash and a sentiment from Make It Crafty coloured with black Copic.


Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 10
PINspirational - Challenge 250
CRAFT - Winter
Cute Card Thursday's - Christmas / Holidays
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Christmas
The Paper Shelter - Make It Square
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

1 comment:

Borqna said...

WOW! This is awesome!
Bravo!