Wednesday 30 October 2019

Vintage White

This is the last image for the month from Aurora Wings our sponsor of the month over at Outlawz Sketch.

I've used Clara today, you can find her here.


The image has been coloured with Copics.  I wanted her to have a white vintage styles dress and I've achieved this using warm greys.  The pop of colour has been given to the nutcracker toy she's holding.

Around the images I've scattered some white embossing enamel.

The edges of the image and all my papers have been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.  The image has also been distressed with Vintage Photo ink from Tim Holtz to take away some white.

Here's our sketch for the next two weeks.


My design paper is from Maya Design and I've also used some dark red card.


Behind the image your can see some cream satin ribbon edged in gold.  I've finished it off with a wooden sentiment from Hobby Craft and a tiny wooden holly embellishment that I found at the bottom of one of my boxes ;)

Thanks for popping by for a look today, we hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Sketchy Girls - Make a Christmas Card
Dream Valley - Add a Sentiment
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Challenge 1943
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


7 comments:

Sioban said...

I love this. I have this one but I can see I didn’t do it justice when I tried. Great card.

N-Eva said...

Fabulous card!! The image is so cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Tracey T said...

Lovely card and fabulous colouring. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

Suze said...

I like the effect of the enamel embossing around the image. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Davi said...

A love your card! The image is beautiful and your coloring is awesome!! Thank you for sharing it with us at PIP!!

Cut, Fold and Glue said...

Beautiful holiday card! Your coloring of the image is awesome! Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters challenge #21.