Tuesday 1 October 2019

Love it when a plan comes together!!

Our Facebook Challenge at All Dressed Up this month is Autumn / Halloween.  I've been wanting to colour up this image Bon Voyage again for a while, but was having trouble working out how I could fit it into this challenge.


I was off last week and looking at my Kit & Clowder colouring classes.  I spotted an autumn one and then some leaves which were a bonus colouring class.  Then I got an idea.  Colouring leaves like a mad thing I did loads and fussy cut them out.  I've used them on my two autumn DT inspiration cards this month.

All the colouring was done with Copics.


My design paper is from Lili of the Valley and I've used some black card.  Only other thing I added were a couple of birds into my background with a pen.

Don't forget we also have a blog challenge at All Dressed Up, and you can see more inspiration the Facebook Group.

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Creative Craft Cottage - For the Men in Your Life
Crafty Gals Corner - Autumn Colours
Worldwide Open Design Team - Challenge 9
Cardz 4 Guyz - Trees / Leaves
PINspirational - Autumn inspiration
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Arty Divas - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge 10

13 comments:

Marjeta said...

Fantastic work. Leafes are final spot on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous creation Andrea, lovely coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design
Team Challenge
and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Joy Wilson said...

Ha!!! This made me smile! My Mom used to have one when I was a baby! It caught fire while we were on a road trip when I was 6mos old!! The stories crack me up! Thank you for stirring up good memories of my family telling stories! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Dawn Phillips said...

Awesome job on the colouring. I love your leaves. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Dawn Frost said...

LOVE your colouring, great fussy cutting on your leaves too! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

Sandy said...

What a fun image. You're coloring is great, and I like how the leaves are floating down in front of the scene. Thanks for joining us at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT

Sian said...

I love this card. A great image and brilliant colouring.

Sue - said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Guyz.

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Fabulous!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Rae Ann said...

You created such great depth in this image.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Fall Colors challenge.

Crafter's Icon said...

Wow!! Love your coloring and card. Its so amazing, Thank you for entering at PINispirational Challenges
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

What can I say, apart from, STUNNING. Always a great pleasure to visit your blog and view your amazing talent.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Robin Francini said...


Wow, I love your card! Genius idea with your use of leaves.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/