Friday 4 January 2019

Vintage Wedding Style Card


I'm honoured today to be joining as a GDT over at Scrapping4Fun this time.  I had great fun creating this vintage shabby chic style wedding card for the challenge theme.

I've used a stamp from Kaban Crafts which has been coloured with Copics.  I've then fussy cut it to add to the top layer.


My design paper are from First Edition, Santoro and UHK Gallery.  I've also used some black card.



Here a close up of the leaves and flowers section.  Behind the layers you can see some lace.




To finish off I've added a wood chip sentiment from Scrapiniec and some pearls.

Hope you like my inspiration for the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge 1
Crafteezee - Shabby Chic
Time Out - Loving
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Digi Doodle Studios - Happy Anything
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting with An Attitude - Anything Goes

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Andrea

gr karin

Shirley-Anne said...

Vintage Shabby Chic at it's best .Love your work putting it altogether . Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry
Shirley-Anne DT

Heather said...

This is soooo gorgeous!! That image is beautiful; I would LOVE to have some clothing like that!! Ooo, la, la! Beautiful flowers and embellishments, too. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very elegant beautiful card 6-7
. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge good luck
Ginny DT for Digi Doodle Studios Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, this is absolutely gorgeous Andrea - I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Loose Stitches said...

Such a gorgeous creation Andrea, love the images and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
~ DT Sherry x

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Awesome images and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Patty Sue 2 said...

A beautiful and unique card!Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. I hope you will play with us again! (Sorry I am late commenting, I thought life would slow down after Christmas!)

Monica C. said...

Your card is beautiful Andrea. I had admired it previously on Facebook(I believe).
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Monica C. DT CWAA

Lynn said...

Oh I love those images! Elegant and classic!

Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Kazz Cards and Crafts said...

Such an elegant Wedding Card, Great Work. Your colours and the design off your card are amazing. Very well done. So proud off you. Thankyou for entering a Perfect time to craft. Karen Neil DT

Маги said...

Your card is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us.
Maggie
Crafteezee DT