Wednesday 2 January 2019

Night Before

I'm sharing a little early Christmas inspiration tonight, I'm using The Night Before Christmas which can be found here on Etsy.


The image has been coloured with Copics, framed with black card and I've added a section of left over red sparkly Christmas paper from First Edition.

The glittery red sentiment is one I got from Hobby Craft.

Thanks for popping by today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Winter Wonderland - At Christmas
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Add a Little Sparkle
Sweet Stampers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Andrea.

ps I have sent you an email for sponsoring.

Gr Karin

Priya said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for sharing
DT The Paper Shelter

KathyA. said...

Beautiful coloring and gorgeous color scheme on your card. I really like the navy and burgunThanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]dy along with the festive red and green shouts of Christmas.

Kuni said...

Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Cara said...

That is so cute Andrea! Wow your coloring is wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door
(Hugs) Cara
Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
TTCRD Challenge Blog
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

CraftyLyn said...

Super cute card love your colouring thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.