Monday 1 April 2024

Treasure.....

 Honoured to be a guest designer today at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.  The theme is "ANYTHING GOES".

I've chosen to go outside of my "normal"and do a mixed media gift bag for my inspiration.  Here's my creation :)


My design paper is from StudioLight and I've also used some black card, both have been distressed with a Tonic Solutions tool.


Behind the flowers you can see some purple honeycombe sections, these were cut out using some Tim Holtz die cuts.

The paper flowers were from my stash, the butterfly cut out from some velum design paper from Crafter Companion.


A few gems, some purple ribbons and a sentiment made form Tim Holtz stickers to finish.

Thanks for having me as a guest designer today and for popping by for a look!

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this gift bag into the following challenges
CRAFT - Not a Card
Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes
 Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Multi coloured Florals
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Flora and / or Fauna

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning gift bag Andrea, love all the lovely details you added. x

Marjeta said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Cazro said...

Stunning, a wonderful presentation for a gift. I would be also keeping the bag. Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, this I so pretty with the mixed coloured background. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for joining us as a GD this month Andrea.Fabulous decorated gift bag,love the d,paper and beautiful flowers.
Carol x

Jana Forrest said...

What a wonderful idea. You can be as creative as you want. Thank you for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

*Vicki* said...

Wow! The bag is a gift in itself! Such gorgeous flowers, texture and dimension! I love it! Thanks for sharing this with us at Mix It Up!